What To Put On Your Taco

Image from Unsplash

What to Put On Your Taco

The Four Stages Of Yummy

Hi, if you clicked on this blog post then that means that you are a very hungry child in need of an amazing taco. Well then you have come to the wrong place because in this post I am going to scrap all of your knowledge about tacos and plant the best knowledge of tacos you will ever need. Disclaimer (If you are not going to eat anytime soon while reading this I do not recommend reading)

The first step to have the best taco order that everyone in your family wants to try is make a rap. Yes I know it sounds cheesy ahah taco pun because it is always good to dunk your taco in a lot of melted cheese or queso. Anyways my rap goes. Chicken cheese black beeeeaaaans sour cream filled with queso. Once you have mastered the way of taco rapping go to a taco restaurant and show off your mad skills to your family.

The second step is to make sure that the ingredients of your taco are what you want. If you went on wiki to find what to put in your taco and it say put good protein for a healthy taco. Well scrap that if you want to go out and put some starfish in your taco well then do it. From my experience if you have a mix of cold and hot, queso and more queso it will be a good taco. I guess what I’m trying to say is if the taco doesn’t have queso then it isn’t good. (This is not a direct threat to people who can’t eat queso, I am sorry). 

The third step is finally the best thing I think you should put in your taco. The first thing to put in your taco is a good sauce. I personally love putting Pico De Gallo  guacamole and sour cream on my taco for the sauce. The second thing to put on your taco is some sort of meat (If you are vegetarian or under any circumstances don’t eat meat then just add your favorite veggies preferably one that goes good with spicy for example carrots and celery might not sound the best but go great with spicy). The meat I put in is chicken that has been seasoned with delicious spices. The third thing to put is something that is going to make your taco warm on the inside. My favorite food for the job is black beans that are fresh off the stove. The next thing is the thing that is going to hold all of this together: the tortilla. In my opinion never ever ever ever get the corn tortillas always go for the flour tortilla it holds up a lot better and tastes way way better. Finally, the most important part is the queso just dunk your taco in quels and you will be fine with what ever you put in it.

The fourth and final step is….queso yes just queso I think it needs no reason except queso.

Thank you so much fro reading and I hope that you can make the best taco for you.

4 comments for “What To Put On Your Taco