Mirror and Windows

Photo by Unsplash

Recently I finished a book called Wolf Hollow by Lauren wolk this book is a fiction book. This book was amazing and 10/10 would recommend. I chose this book because I have never read a book that takes place in the past. I also chose this book because most books I read are fantasy and people have magical powers. For me this book is a window book meaning that it is a window into something unfamiliar. This book does not relate to me because it follows the point of view of a girl who is around the age of thirteen. This girl faces abuse and very terrible things from her classmate even helping a man who was said to have murdered that same classmate. This is a window book for me because it is mostly deals with being bullied and I personally have never been bullied.

I personally tend to read more window books because I would rather read about something very unfamiliar than something for me that goes on all the time. I would also rather read a window book because I would want to learn new things about new subjects.